Sunday, November 23, 2014

You hold my heart in your hands antique style romantic ring glows UV light

Antique valentine style heart ring.Glacier blue topaz heart, held by hands on a scrolling floral base. The scrolling base in shibuichi, a Japanese alloy that looks like antique rose gold, the hands are silver palladium so they will always stay shiny and bright., flowers have blue sapphire centers. The heart will glow pink under UV light..

It's a gothic victorian style ring.. reminds me of antique victorian valentine cards with the heart, hands and scrolling vines.

A more unique play on the claddagh ring since it represents love and friends ship, which you dream to have in a relationship.

Would make a special one of a kind wedding ring.

I did this similar design for my anniversary ring because my husband holds my face in his hands, I can feel it in my heart as if he's holding my heart...

One of a kind art ring, hand made in my studio,by me.

You can view more pieces at http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison. Feel free to contact me at robison [!at] henry-net.com for questions. 

Ohio residents add 7% to total


No comments:

Post a Comment